Friday, November 4, 2016

Trevor's Halloween

This past weekend I mainly just laid around the house and did the usual. Humans woke up, came downstairs, gave me love, ate breakfast, went on walks. The usual.
Monday, which to humans is called Halloween, I had a GREAT day! It started off normal, but then at about 1pm my humans put me in the car. We went to a park where the girls have a bunch of friends. I got to run around the park and sniff trees and things. I mostly laid by my foster mom's side, but it was relaxing and a beautiful day. The kids did something called a scavenger hunt.  They just ran around places looking for things. Then they loaded me back up in the car and took me to my foster grandma's house in Huntington Beach. I'm not sure if you know about Huntington Beach, but there are a LOT of dogs there.  Anyway, the girls dressed up for this thing called Halloween.  One was a witch. She had on spiderweb leggings, an orange and black dress with feathers and a hat. The other one was a Tootsie Roll.  She got lots of compliments on her costume. 
We went out trick or treating and I had so much fun! I would wait with foster mom, dad and grandpa for the girls to go to the doors.  I wouldn't get up and start walking again until both girls were accounted for in my doggie mind.  The people at the houses would pet me and give the girls candy. One house even gave me a bag of beggin' strips! I didn't even have to say "Trick or Treat"! We walked and did this until about 9pm. Along the way I met other dogs and lots of people. The kids I met liked to pet me.
It was a fun, but exhausting day. The next day I slept a LOT!

I am going to be unplugging now for about a week.  I hope you have enjoyed hearing about my adventures.  I hope to have many more to tell you about when I come back. In the mean time, be sure to check out my bio and about other dogs for adoption at labradorsandfriends.org

No comments:

Post a Comment