Friday, October 28, 2016

What my foster mom says about me....

I have been with my foster family for almost 3 weeks now. I think my family likes me a lot. Every morning when my family members come downstairs my tail goes into wind up toy mode. My mom and I have a ritual in the morning. She sits on the couch and I put my paws up on it and she gives me lots of hugs. In turn, I give millions of kisses. My favorite is the ear rubs I get. I get really excited for my love time. I grunt and make whining noises the whole time. My family thinks it is very cute when I do this. My foster mom loves when I nuzzle my snout into her and how I have a spot on my neck that makes my leg kick.
At first, I'd follow the humans EVERYWHERE. If a human was moving about, I'd get up and follow. Now I'm settling in more, so I don't feel the need to do this as often. I'm very obedient and come when called(I'm finally learning my name) and stay when I'm told to.
I ride really well in the car and have perfected the art of jumping into and out of the SUV. My foster sisters complain that I sit right behind their ears and breathe in them.  It isn't my fault they roll their windows down! I'm just trying to sniff the fresh air!
I really enjoy my walks. One of my foster sisters likes to run with me a little bit, and I seem to enjoy that, though I cannot keep up the pace.  I think of myself as a "sprinter". I also like playing with my humans-chasing them when they are running in the back yard.
My foster mom tells me I'm a "simple dog." I guess that means that  am easy to care for.  I really just need love and attention from my humans, walks, food and water. She thinks there are a lot of families who would love me. I'm an easy going guy who likes to hang out. I'm a dog that can be taken places and you don't have to worry about if I'll embarrass you.  I'll be a good boy. If you are interested in adopting me, please check out www.labradorsandfriends.org

No comments:

Post a Comment