Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Trevor's 3rd Day

Yesterday was Tuesday. I once again greeted all the humans when they came downstairs. I like it downstairs better. My foster mom isn't sure if I don't like the stairs or if I just like it downstairs because it is much cooler.
I ate my breakfast and waited for my walk, but I heard the family say that instead of taking me on a walk this morning we'll be going to a park. There will be other kids there and lots of people. I'm great with adults and older kids(my foster sisters are 9 and 11).
I went to the park. There were adults and kids that were little(around age 3), teenagers, and ages in between. I sat and stood wagging my tail no matter who wanted to pet me. People had food that smelled really good, but my foster mom wouldn't let me have any. She kept saying there was chocolate in the banana bread, and it wasn't good for dogs.
Foster mom took me on a walk at the park and said "Go potty, Trevor", and I did so right away. She isn't sure if it was a fluke or if I'm trained to potty on command.
We stayed at the park all afternoon. The girls and foster mom left me again for about 3 hours until foster dad got home. All evening I was my usual happy self. I lay down, a human walks by and I am curious what they are up to, so I follow them around.
That night, a nice lady from Labradors and Friends called asking for more information about me. My foster mom had such nice things to say about me-how mild mannered I am, I'm housebroken and I'm really just a dog that needs food, a walk and love. If you can provide these things, please contact Labradors and friends at www.labradorsandfriends.org.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Trevor, sounds like you are settling in just fine and I am sure you are enjoying being in a home with a family. Don't worry buddy. Sometimes it takes a while to find the perfect home, but I promise - it's out there..!! And with your great foster family posting pictures and daily details about you, your forever home will probably be found soon.

    ReplyDelete