Thursday, October 13, 2016

Trevor's 4th and 5th days

Yesterday, Wednesday, I started the day with a walk with my beagle friend. She went home, and my foster family went shopping. I was a good boy again with no accidents.
They got home and had lunch. I like to sit in the dining room and see what they are eating. They bought me some treats and toys. I have no interest in toys. Treats on the other hand....YUM!
I'm getting more comfortable. This morning, Thursday, I jumped on the couch with my front paws and kept putting my paw on my foster mom so she'd pet me. I wag my tail all the time. I either do the normal "side to side" or, my foster family's favorite, "the wind up toy".
Today I got a bath. I wouldn't jump into the bathtub, but I didn't struggle when foster mom picked me up to put me in. I now smell like coconuts. The humans seem to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment