Sunday, October 16, 2016

Trevor's weekend

Yesterday, Saturday, I didn't do much. I hung around the house with my foster family most of the day and got a walk in the morning and a walk in the evening.
Today I got my morning walk and mom said something about a Howl-a-ween event down the street. One of my foster sisters wanted to enter me in the costume contest. They kept calling me upstairs to measure me for my costume. I think my foster sister was just happy she finally had a dog that would LET HER dress him up without attempting to rip off whatever was put on him.  I didn't win, but I think my foster mom and sister still think my costume was the best. I'm SUSHI! My foster mom told me we have another event to go to next weekend in Fullerton. If you'd like to come meet me or, better yet, come adopt me into your home forever, I'd love to see you. To submit an adoption application, just visit www.labradorsandfriends.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment