Friday, October 21, 2016

Trevor-Adoption event tomorrow!

Yesterday I had a late walk with my foster mom. The day was spent relaxing at home. This morning was ranch day, but my people had errands to run afterward, so I didn't get to go. I did get my walk with the beagle early this morning, so I was happy. She spent the night Wednesday night. I enjoy having other dogs around, but I'm fine on my own too. More love for ME!
My humans gave me a bath again today. They said they wanted me to smell pretty for the adoption event tomorrow at Petsmart in Fullerton, CA. Maybe my forever home will find me! Seeing as I am my foster family's first foster dog, they are cautiously optimistic that I will find a forever home. They know older dogs typically aren't adopted out as fast as younger dogs. See my post on why older dogs are fantastic! If you want more information on where to come meet me or you think I may be your forever dog, please visit www.labradorsandfriends.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment