Thursday, December 8, 2016

Clyde's week so far

Last Friday a nice family took me into their home. They say it is a "pit stop" where I will be until my forever home is found. They had another foster dog before me that found a forever home, so I'm sure there is someone out there for me.
My family learns more about me every day! A couple nights ago foster dad took me out for a walk. When we came back, the sprinklers were on, so I took it upon myself to put my entire face over one and started biting at the water! I got a bath in the bathtub the first day I was there. I jumped into the tub on my own, stood still the entire time, except for to shake once, jumped out and got dried off.
I really enjoy playing with toys. I destroy stuffies in no time flat, but my favorite toy is a rope with a ball attached so I can play tug o war. I also love things to chew on, but I'm a really good boy, and have never chewed anything other than my toys.
I know sit, high 5, come, lay down, crawl. I'm working on "stay" and improving my leash manners. My foster mom doesn't think I spent a lot of time outside before. I'm quite intrigued by things like leaves falling off trees and, yesterday, I tried to catch a bee! Some things I see on my walks make me bark, but I'm being trained on how to deal with them.
I got a bed donated to my foster family from one of their neighbors who unexpectedly lost their dog. Remember Sadie, the beagle who taught Trevor to go through the doggie door? It was her bed😢  I love to nap on it, but my favorite is being on the couch with my family. My foster sisters take turns each night with which bed I get to sleep in.
I'm a really great boy who needs a forever home. If you think you could be that home, please contact Labradors and Friends at www.Labradors and friends.org

No comments:

Post a Comment