Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year! From Clyde

It is almost a new year.  I had a good Christmas.  Foster family bought me some yummy bully sticks and treats. They did head out of town for the day, but I was a good boy and wasn't destructive at all.  I just ate my bones they left for me and chilled.
My foster family likes teaching me tricks.  I'm really good and fast at learning.  I learned to "talk" not too long ago.  Now if I can just get the hang of "quiet" when people knock--or make sounds that resemble knocking.  My foster family is working on that, too.  I'm getting better.
This new year, I would really love a forever family to call my own.  My foster family really likes me, but they want to find me a forever home too! I am really sweet, learn quickly when I'm indoors or in the back yard, love playing tug o war and enjoy being a couch potato as well. I am not destructive like some dogs can be, I am 100% housebroken--not an accident, even on day 1!
If you think I could be yours forever, please contact www.labradorsandfriends.org and fill out an application.

No comments:

Post a Comment