Wednesday, December 21, 2016

(Foster) home for the Holidays with Clyde

I am a lucky dog as I have a foster home where I can spend the holidays.  My foster family is fun, and is helping me with behavior and training and giving me a LOT of love, attention and fun.
I am still exploring outside. I don't seem to have been outside a lot.  I love watching leaves fall and one of my favorite things to be interested in is bees.  My foster mom has to watch me when I'm around them.
We go in the back yard and my foster mom is training me.  I know "heel" and am improving using the command and not getting distracted (by bees and leaves) when I'm outside.
Yesterday I had my 2nd bath since I came here.  My foster family laughed because I would turn around just when they needed to soap or rinse the other side of me.  I don't know why it was funny, I was being helpful! Like most dogs, I get really happy when I get my bath. I once again entertained my family by running down the hallway with my towel and shaking it all around.  A dog's got to have his fun!
I've been left home alone since humans have to do human things.  I don't destroy anything. I do love when I get bones and bullysticks, though! And the best is I don't only wag my tail when people come home...my whole booty shakes around because I'm so excited!
I would really love to find my forever home. I'm great with kids, love playing tug o war and am very affectionate.  If you think you are my forever family, please fill out an application at www.labradorsandfriends.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment