My name is Clyde, and I will be taking over Foster dogs with blogs for now. I'm about 3 years old and am a Labrador/boxer mix. I guess that makes me a boxador? I've spent several months in boarding. I'm sure you saw me on the Labrador and Friends Facebook page a lot. Well, a family that I've met a few times before who had Trevor were ready for a new foster dog, and they chose me!(Though, let's be honest, we dogs really choose you humans.)
They came to get me yesterday. I rode in the car really well, but at one point, a motorcycle came by! Have you seen those things? Or heard them? I just had to bark at it so they'd know my disapproval that they were on 2 wheels instead of 4!
I got to a house and was so excited. I ran up the stairs into the house. I was on a leash, and I went into every room in the house! My foster mom then showed me the doggie door. It only took me 3 times with help to figure it out. I'll go out when people tell me too and I've gone put on my own a few times. I haven't had a potty accident in the house.
My foster human sisters showed me some toys. I really like playing with them, but I did tear apart stuffie toys. They are getting me more durable toys tomorrow. I REALLY like playing ball!
I am looking for a forever home. If you think you might be that home, please fill out an application at www.Labradorsandfriends.org

Good job Clyde..!!! I'm so glad to hear you are being such a good boy.
ReplyDelete